Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's been over a year now...

I don't know if it's just me or something, but there's this girl I've been liking a lot for the past year I guess and I can't seem to get over her. She's not in my class anymore, which gave me thin chances with her. But I keep on trying, only to discover that she had gone through a break up recently so I feel bad for her. I try to give her space but I cannot bear wasting another second without her...
Last year, when she and I were in the same class, I was fortunate and got to sit beside her. But back then, I didn't even know her very much and vice versa. I never valued our sitting beside each other until the next semester, we were assigned to different seats. I really miss spending time with her, laughing with her. Making her laugh.

That's actually all for now. I'll come back later...

-Justin

What you're looking for is just right in front of you. You'll never treasure it until it's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home