Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Prom Tonight

So 80's themed prom is tonight. I'm getting ready, I'm even asking help from my cousin. I want everything to be perfect. Or shall it be?

I don't know, I'm really confused right now.

But anyway, if you wanted to know who my date is, her name is Jill. She's just a friend of mine. She's not that girl I've been falling in love with lately. I tried to ask her though. But you know, I didn't want to make a fool of myself so I asked so many people if *cough* has a date.

And obviously, many of them told me that she has one already, who is none other than the famous Hector Gransen. (Well, in our school anyway).

But anyway, that's all there is to share. I'll just keep you guys updated after the prom. I'll keep an eye on her... I wanted to make sure that she's happy. (Even though she's not my date).

-Justin

In a room full of people, the first one I look for is her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home