Thursday, December 4, 2008

Prom Night Was A Blast

First of all, I had so much fun. Secondly, I felt bad for her cause her date didn't even want to dance. So I took the liberty to ask her to dance with me. It was cool with Jill, she knows my situation. She even told me to dance with her. I was really happy. Especially during the slow dance, I danced with her and for a second there, I thought that I knew everything about her. (Well not everything) But at that moment, I felt as if I could feel what she was feeling, as if we were one.

I heard rumors before that she had a crush on me. I was always hoping it was true. But I know it was since whenever I was around, she would glance at my direction once in a while and look away. But it doesn't matter, as long as I made her happy at prom. I sure did.

-Justin

Everything you see now is just another one of his lies. But don't stop believing, cause somewhere hiding in the dark corners is me, waiting for you to realize my love for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home